Join the National Center for Advancing Translational Sciences (NCATS) in collaboration with the Midwest Biomedical Accelerator Consortium (MBArC) on Wednesday,
Join the National Center for Advancing Translational Sciences (NCATS) in collaboration with the Midwest Biomedical Accelerator Consortium (MBArC) on Wednesday, March 30, 2022, for a webinar to learn about the Small Business Innovation Research and Small Business Technology Transfer (SBIR/STTR) programs for researchers and entrepreneurs in translational science.
NCATS offers early-stage non-dilutive funding and commercialization resources to help small businesses advance promising technologies that have the potential to transform translational science. If you are an innovator in translational sciences looking to bring new products and technologies to market, you may be eligible to apply for NCATS SBIR/STTR funding.
Register now to join the webinar, SBIR/STTR Application Guidance for Small Businesses in Translational Sciences on Wednesday, March 30, 2022, 1:00 – 2:00 p.m. ET
What Will the Webinar Feature?
- An overview of the SBIR and STTR programs and the benefits of funding
- NCATS’ key research focus areas for advancing clinical research and translational sciences
- Tips for submitting a competitive application
- Upcoming opportunities and deadlines
- Other resources and programs, including NCATS’ Therapeutics for Rare and Neglected Diseases (TRND) and Bridging Interventional Development Gaps (BrIDGs) programs
(Wednesday) 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm